BALKAN MOTO TOUR
Ride to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia Herzegovina and Montenegro, which are all fantastic southeast-European delicacies. Exhilarating routes will be taken to all the special areas these countries have to offer. The route is all on good asphalt starting on wide gentle roads throughout Bosnia’s inland and finishing with superb coastal riding up the azure Adriatic coast in Croatia. Both Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina are surely two of the last undiscovered tourist destinations in Europe. Witnessing the transition and rediscovering a region of forgotten beauty, culture and history will reward and surprise even the most jaded traveler. Make sure you come for a visit before these natural beauties get overrun by tourists!
Dress CodeBiking gear
IncludedBALKAN MOTO TOURDeparture TaxesEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
1. Arrival in Ljubljana.
2. Bled Lake tour. Introductory meeting and ride.
3. Start moto tour Ljubljana - Plitvice Lakes (220km), afternoon visit to National Park.
4. Plitvice Lakes - Sarajevo (350km).
5. Sarajevo city tour with local tour guide and free time. Rest day. Overnight in Sarajevo
6. Sarajevo - Mostar, Afternoon old town tour, Overnight in Mostar (220 km
7. Mostar - Zabljak
8. Zabljak - Lovčen NP - Budva.
9. Budva - Dubrovnik. Dubrovnik, Overnight in Dubrovnik.
10. Dubrovnik – Zadar (370 km)
11. Zadar – Ljubljana (350 km)
12. Ljubljana departure
- Late model motorcycle with lockable hard luggage and tank bags plus a Third-party liability insurance and Comprehensive vehicle insurance.
- Competent guide on a motorcycle.
- Support van for luggage and 1 or 2 passengers.
- 11 nights accommodation in quality, mostly 4**** hotels.
- 11 complete buffet breakfasts in the hotel.
- 8 dinners, mostly in traditional local restaurants.
- 3 ferry rides (according to tour program) and tools.
- Guided tour of Sarajevo with a local guide.
- Entrance fees to national parks & museums (according to tour program).
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure.
- Highlighted maps of the region
- Extensive tour booklet.
- GPS with all the routes uploaded.
- Air ticket, dinners on rest days, most lunches, drinks, gasoline, personal spending, tips.