BOSNIA ADVENTURE PACKAGE
Spend a week in Bosnia and visit its most amazing sites, cultural buildings, natural wonders and friendly people.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
IncludedBOSNIA ADVENTURE PACKAGEDeparture TaxesEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
1. Day - Transfer from airport to hotel
Hotel check in.
2. Day - Sarajevo city tour.
- After breakfast at the hotel going to visit Spring of Bosna River called “Vrelo Bosne”. Enjoy for an hour in the nature under the Igman Mountain. Transfer to Old Town “Bascarsija”, have lunch in one of the traditional restaurants. Continue the tour of the Sarajevo called also Jerusalem of Europe, visit Gazi Husrev Beg’s main historic mosque built in 1530 year, madrassa, lunar clock tower, the largest cathedral the Sacred Heart Cathedral, largest Serbian Church, The Jewish Museum housed in the oldest synagogue in Bosnia and Herzegovina, built in 1581, Markale market place, Eternal flame memorial (World War 2), Latin Bridge where assassination of Austro-Hungarian Archduke Ferdinand starter World War 1, Ancient Bazar “Bezistan”, Sebilj the main symbol of Sarajevo City, the largest National Library Sarajevo City Hall called “Vijecnica”. Visit Trebevic Mountain by cable car. Back to hotel. Overnight.
3. Day - Olympic Mountains & rafting tour.
Visit Igman and Bjelasnica Mountains. Take a quad-buggy tour from the mountain down to the coast of the Neretva River the rafting starting point. Have adrenaline rafting tour for 4 hours. Have a lunch (barbecue) on the coast of Neretva River. Transfer back to your hotel.
4. Day - Herzegovina tour.
Visit small town of Blagaj, the famous natural spring of the Buna River, the largest karst spring in Europe, with an average annual ﬂow rate of 43 m³ per second. The spring is to be found under a 200 meters high rock and nearby stands the fascinating Tekke-Dervish house that, together with its surrounding landscape, creates a unique and unrepeatable scenery. Have lunch by the Buna River (famous fish). Possibility of having a boat tour (optional). Continue to Mostar city known for the iconic Stari Most (Old Bridge), a reconstructed medieval arched bridge, the nearby alleys full of shops and market stalls, and the Old Bridge Museum which explores the bridge’s long history, also check out Koski Mehmed-Pasha Mosque and its narrow staircase which leads up to the Mosque’s minaret for panoramic city views. After exploring Mostar transfer back to hotel in Sarajevo.
5. Day - Prokosko Lake tour.
Vranica Mountain, with its highest peak of Nadkrstac (2,112 m) and the amazing Prokoško Glacial Lake (1,636 m), is the ideal destination for any true nature lover who seeks amazing scenery, untouched nature and an understanding of Bosnian rural/nomad village life. You will be escorted to an 4 x 4 jeed to up the mountain to the lake. Before heading up visit Monostry in Fojnica, where they keep the original of the famous Ahdnama. We’ll also learn how certain types of Prokoško cheeses are made, the general shepherd life in Vranica Mountain, and what it’s like to be there during the winter season. Cultural insight is quite important in order to understand how life was and is today. We can also pay a visit to its unique mosque—possibly one of Europe’s most elevated—located 1,666 m above sea level. Afterwards, we will take a 90-minute trip back to Sarajevo. Back to hotel.
6. Day - Travnik and Jajce tour.
Discover the wonderful city of Travnik only 90km way from the capital Sarajevo, its beautiful surrounding nature and hills made it the capital of the Ottoman governors 1699-1850. It is also the birthplace of the Nobel prize winner Ivo Andric. Visit its ancient fortress that overlooks the entire city, feel Travnik’s beauty from the fortress and take the best photos. After the city of Travnik, we will take you to Jajce city. Visit town of Jajce which is the one of the most beautiful and picturesque towns in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Jajce is a crossroad where the remains of four of Europe’s greatest empires, the Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman and Austro-Hungarian, but also three kingdoms, Bosnian, Hungarian and Yugoslavian. The main attraction of Jajce is its waterfall located in the heart of the town making Jajce one of the most unique towns in the world, it is also one the most beautiful sites in the Balkans. Visit Pliva Lake and old Water Mills. Back to Sarajevo.
7. Day - Horseback riding tour, paintball or any other activity possible to organize.
8. Day - Hotel check out.
Transfer on airport and departure.